Reiki Courses in Bath
Creating a climate of good health
Teaching Reiki, its principles and its techniques, I feel passionate that I should share Reiki with as many people as possible. I’ve been teaching reiki to students since 2008.
Self-contained levels of learning for Reiki courses in Bath
I teach the three levels of Reiki each building on the previous level. This enables you to deepen your practice of Reiki skills at every level and use them creatively for yourself and others. Some learn all three levels to deepen their healing knowlege and others go on to practice and teach Reiki, to others.
Whether you’d like to learn reiki for yourself and those close to you or you’d like to become a practicioner, and you may feel called to become a Reiki Master, I’m here to teach and support you through your healing journey.
Passing knowledge on
“Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.”
Definition – Oxford English Dictionary
Learning the levels of Reiki
Learn the three levels of the traditional Usui reiki, including selfcare techniques using crystals, reiki and meditations.
Each level includes three ceremonies in the workshops called ‘attunements’.
During each attunement you’ll be introduced to the Usui method of using symbols to activate Reiki at anytime and any place.
At your achievemnt of finishing the level of each course you will receive a Reiki certificate.
This enables you to develop a self practice to benefit your own wellbeing and healing. You’ll be able to share/use Reiki with those close to you, including plants and animals and your livingspaces.
You will experience the first 3 Reiki Attunements, which are ceremonies, to enable you to connect to Universal Energy that is source of Reiki.
In Level 1 you will learn the 5 Reiki Principles, the history of reiki, the first Usui reiki symbol, the 7 main chakras, how to use Reiki for yourself and those close to you along with plants and animals, you will enjoy guided reiki meditations, learn how to infuse reiki into places and things, have an introduction to crystals and how they work with Reiki and your know Reiki lineage.
Course fee for Reiki 1: £185
First Degree Reiki (Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki Level 1) course content
- The history of Reiki
- The 5 Reiki principles
- Be introduced to the first of the Usui Reiki symbols
- Learn to draw the Choku-Rei symbol and how, where and when you can use it
- The Japanese Reiki techniques as taught by Miako Usui including example hand positions
- Reiki guided meditations
- Helping you to develop your intuition
- Helping you to find how to detect where Reiki is needed
- Meeting Reiki guides through meditation
- A technique for cleansing one’s energy, the ‘Aura sweep’
- Sending Reiki with the eyes, ‘inwardly smiling’.
- The 7 major chakras and how reiki balances them.
- How to infuse Reiki in objects and places.
- Sharing Reiki with other students on the course.
- You will be attuned to the Usui Reiki Level 1 in 3 ceremonies over course of the day
- Receive you Reiki Level 1 Certificate
Reiki 2 will build on your Reiki 1 experience and give you a deeper knowledge. In the second level of Reiki, you’ll learn an additional 2 symbols. Enabling you to send remote Reiki, also know as distance Reiki. This means regardless of time and space, you can send Reiki to others.
You’ll learn the advanced ways or sharing Reiki. After six case studies, you’ll be able to set up your own Reiki practice and I can support you through this.
Course fee for Reiki 2: £325
Second Degree Reiki (Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki Level 2) course content
- Three Attunements for Reiki 2 with the additional 3 Usui Reiki symbols; the distant symbol, the mental & emotional symbol, and the power symbol.
- You’ll learn how, where, and when to use them
- The technique of remote or distant Reiki healing
- The Reiki meditation technique
- Developing your intuition through using reiki
- Scanning someone’s body and yours
- The ‘Aura sweep’ technique and reminder for cleansing your energy
- Clearing people and places using Reiki symbols
- Sending Reiki with your eyes, ‘inwardly smiling’
- Clearing negative energy from objects and infusing them with Reiki
- We will go through guided Reiki meditations
- Receive a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certificate with your Reiki lineage described
- If you would like to setup your own Reiki practice, you will need to complete 6 case studies, within one year of your course. I will support you and help guide you with any questions you have in order to finish your case studies
Reiki 3 is Master level; Enabling you to attune and share Reiki with others, expand your knowledge of the Reiki energy and increase your abilities working with people and your surroundings.
After Reiki 3 if you’d like to follow on to become a Reiki Teacher, that is possible and there is a course is available for that. We’ll have time to discuss this during your training.
Course fee for Reiki 3 is £475
Reiki Master Degree Course (Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki 3) course content
- History of Reiki review
- Review of Reiki 1 symbol and self-Reiki
- Review of Reiki 2 symbols and using on anyone, remotely and in person
- Group Reiki sessions
- Your Reiki intuition and Reiji Ho
- The difference between Japanese and Western Reiki
- Chakras and crystals and how to use them with your Reiki treatments
- Cleansing you, your crystals and living spaces
- Using Reiki on land and buildings
- How and when to send Reiki
- Reiki meditations
- Body scanning for yourself and others
- Reiki protection
- Working with your Reiki guides
- Sending Reiki distance, past, present and future to yourself and others
- How to carry out and share Reiki Attunements
- Your Reiki 3 Attunement
- A discussion around the possibility of you wanting to teach
- Setting up your Reiki practice, business, and Reiki shares
- Receive your Reiki Master Certificate with your lineage described
Building Reiki energy
I teach you how to use Reiki energy on yourself.
From a simple start of deep breathing exercises and guided meditation, you will learn how to tune into your physical body slowly and ‘scan’ yourself. You will learn to observe where you are holding tension or stress.
This is the beginning, the process of building Reiki energy, which you can use on yourself and also then be passed on to others.